Fly with Aerolineas Argentinas
Argentina’s national carrier Aerolineas Argentinas was founded in 1950 and is one of the leading South American carriers today. This largest airline in the country is operating flights services out of its main hub at Ministro Pistarini International Airport (Ezeiza). The airline is headquartered in the Torre Bouchard, situated in San Nicolás, Buenos Aires. Aerolineas Argentinas presently offers flights to more than 50 destinations across the Americas, Asia and Europe. From 16th December 2013, the airline will also start offering a daily nonstop flight between New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport and Buenos Aires starting. Aerolineas Argentinas has since late August 2012 become a member of SkyTeam alliance.
Aerolineas Argentinas offers two classes – Economy Class and Club Economy (Business Class).
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Access to exclusive VIP lounges
- Dedicated check-in counter
- Priority boarding
- Ergonomically designed seats
- Priority luggage delivery
- Adjustable headrests and foot rest
- Complimentary meals and beverages
- Assured Premium Economy seating with window or aisle access
- Carry-on baggage of up to 10 kg
- Free checked baggage not weighing more than 30 kg
- Comfortable and spacious seats
- Complimentary beverages and snacks
- A wide selection of international magazines and newspapers
- A wide selection of AVOD on intercontinental flights
- Special dietary requirements assistance
Aerolineas Argentinas Latest News
Aerolineas Argentinas becomes first South American carrier to join SkyTeam Sep 05, 2012
Argentina’s national flag carrier Aerolineas Argentinas recently became the first South American carrier to join the global airline alliance SkyTeam.
SkyTeam has welcomed Ae...Read More
Previous updates »