Travel dates Sep 09-Oct 09. Fares updated on: 7/30/2014 at 8:02 AM.
Fly with Egyptair
EgyptAir, the flagship carrier of Egypt, was founded in 1932. With its founding, the airline became the seventh carrier in the world. Flight services to many domestic and international destinations are provided by EgyptAir from its main hub at Cairo International Airport. Presently, more than 81 destinations spanning many continents are being served by the airline. The destinations being served include those to Africa, the Americas, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. EgyptAir is also conducting flights on 12 domestic routes. The international routes being catered by the airline includes two destinations in the Americas, seven in Asia, 19 in Africa, 20 in the Middle East and 21 in Europe. Since 11th July 2008 EgyptAir is also a member of Star Alliance, the leading global airline alliance. The airline owns a fleet of 70 aircrafts through which it serves various destinations worldwide.
EgyptAir offers three classes of service to its customers – First Class, Business Class and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- First class cabin available only on the airline’s older long-haul aircraft
- First class is no longer available on majority routes as the airline has now upgraded its business class with flat-beds
- New Boeing 777-300ER aircraft equipped with fully flat beds
- Power outlet at each seat to charge laptop, mobile or other electronic gadgets
- Personal 15 inch monitor for in-flight entertainment
- Complimentary food served
- Alcohol not served
- Free checked baggage allowance of two pieces of 32 kg each
- Complimentary meals served
- Alcoholic drinks not offered
- Two pieces of free checked baggage of maximum 23 kg
- Personal TVs with AVOD on new Airbus A330-300 and Boeing 777-300ER
- Power outlets available at each seat
Egyptair Latest News
EgyptAir resuming flights to Osaka in December Nov 21, 2012
Leading Egyptian carrier EgyptAir recently announced it has decided to resume its flights services to Osaka in Japan from December this year.
The airline in a statement said that ...Read More
Previous updates »