Fly with Tap Portugal Airlines
Tap Portugal Airlines was founded on 14th March, 1945 but commenced its operations from 19th September, 1946. The airline has its hub in Lisbon Portela Airport and majorly focuses on Madeira Airport.
Tap Portugal Airline is known for providing comfortable flight journey to its passengers by offering world-class amenities and flawless services. The airline has its headquarters at Building 25 Lisbon Airport, Portugal.
Tap Portugal Airlines flies on several domestic and international routes. At present, it flies to 80 destinations in 36 worldwide countries. Tap Portugal Airlines flights at present go the following destinations:
- Angola – Luanda
- Brazil – Natal, Recife, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, Brasilia, Porto Alegre, Sao Salvador
- Cape Verde – Praia, Sal
- China – Shanghai, Beijing
- Czech Republic – Prague
- France – Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Nice, Toulouse
- Italy – Bologna, Rome, Venice, Turin, Milan
- Morocco – Casablanca, Marrakesh
- Mozambique – Maputo
- Netherlands – Amsterdam
- Portugal – Pico, Faro, Lisbon, Funchal, Horta, Terceira, Ponta Delgada
- Russia – Moscow
- Spain – Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga, Pamplona, Bilbao, Seville, Valencia
- UK – London, Manchester
- USA – New York, Miami, Newark
The airline was appreciated for its faultless service and was felicitated with numerous prestigious awards. It was rated as one of the Western Europe’s safest and best airline to travel with. Tap Portugal Airlines also won the title of being World’s Leading Airline to South America.
The airline operates with a fleet of Airbus A319, Airbus A320-214, Airbus A321-211, Airbus A350-800, and Airbus A350-900 etc.
Tap Portugal Airlines Baggage Policy
Passengers with Tap Portugal Airlines reservations have to follow below given baggage policy:
- For executive class a traveler can carry two hang luggage with weight not more than 10 kg per bag
- For TAP Plus/Discount/Classic/Basic class, passenger is allowed to carry one hand baggage with the weight not more than 6kg/13lb
- Additionally, the airline allows passengers to carry some small personal items like small camera, handbag, 1-2 reading material etc
Tap Portugal Airlines Fare Structure and Tap Portugal Airlines Flight Amenities
The seating arrangement in any of the aircraft by this airline depends on flyer’s seating preferences, the class and aircraft they are traveling in. Passengers with Tap Portugal Airlines reservations can travel in any of the four classes, which basically includes discount, basic, classic, and Plus.
Passengers with Tap Portugal Airlines ticket are provided with top in-flight amenities like Wi-Fi, mobile services, individual screens broadcasting languages and earpieces. Passengers are also offered delicious in-flight meals, and other facilities like newspapers, magazines, and seat back TV screens. Passengers are provided comfortable leather seats for giving them a relaxing experience.
Tap Portugal Airlines Rewards Program
The airline provides its passengers with an amazing frequent flyer program known as TAP Victoria. It is specifically designed to reward its loyal customers with miles. The more you travel to different location, the more miles you will earn! Loyal customers are also given several excellent Tap Portugal Airlines flight deals, packages, and flight on each travel or journey.