Fly with Allegiant Air
Allegiant Air is a low-cost airline headquartered in Las Vegas. The airline provides all-jet service from many small cities in the United States. It operates its hubs and focus cities at St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport, Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, Orlando Sanford International Airport, Myrtle Beach International Airport, McCarran International Airport (Las Vegas), Los Angeles International Airport, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (Grand Rapids), Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Charlotte County Airport (Punta Gorda), and Bellingham International Airport. Allegiant currently flies from 71 cities to one of 8 destinations throughout the United States.
Allegiant Air has a one-class Coach configuration on its flights.
- Seat assignments may be purchased in advance for a fee
- Optional Priority Boarding upgrade available for a fee
- A variety of snacks and drinks available for purchase
- Service animals allowed for free for passengers with disabilities
- Provides travel purchase protection with Trip Flex
- Children between the age of 15 and 17 years can be booked online with no extra fees
- Unaccompanied minor services for children 14 years and younger not offered
- No fee to gate check a stroller
- One Personal item that can fit under the seat in front of you allowed free of charge