Fly with Allegiant Air
Allegiant Air is a low-cost airline headquartered in Las Vegas. The airline provides all-jet service from many small cities in the United States. It operates its hubs and focus cities at St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport, Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, Orlando Sanford International Airport, Myrtle Beach International Airport, McCarran International Airport (Las Vegas), Los Angeles International Airport, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (Grand Rapids), Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Charlotte County Airport (Punta Gorda), and Bellingham International Airport. Allegiant currently flies from 71 cities to one of 8 destinations throughout the United States.
Allegiant Air has a one-class Coach configuration on its flights.
- Seat assignments may be purchased in advance for a fee
- Optional Priority Boarding upgrade available for a fee
- A variety of snacks and drinks available for purchase
- Service animals allowed for free for passengers with disabilities
- Provides travel purchase protection with Trip Flex
- Children between the age of 15 and 17 years can be booked online with no extra fees
- Unaccompanied minor services for children 14 years and younger not offered
- No fee to gate check a stroller
- One Personal item that can fit under the seat in front of you allowed free of charge
Allegiant Air Latest News
Allegiant Air planning to launch flights to Lunken in November Oct 01, 2013
Leading U.S. budget carrier Allegiant Air is planning to launch its flights services to Lunken soon. Media reports said that Allegiant Air has indicated its intention to begin flig...Read More
Previous updates »