Fly with Openskies
OpenSkies is an airline owned by British Airways. It was formed in the year 2008 as a transatlantic airline. Its headquarter is located in Rungis, Paris. It operates out of its main hub in Orly Airport. At present, OpenSkies offers service to small number of destinations including flights to Washington D.C., Amsterdam, Newark, New York City, and Paris. Currently it solely operates a fleet of Boeing 757–200 aircrafts. Its frequent flyer program is called Executive Club. It is also set to launch service to Dublin, Frankfurt, Madrid, Brussels, Rome, and Milan.
It offers service across three classes- Business Class, Premium Economy Class, and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Offers dedicated check-in services
- Passengers can access airport lounges
- An assortment of entertainment options like films, music, and games
- Fully flat beds
- Special furnishing
- 4-course French meal
- Best of wines
Premium Economy Class
- Spacious seats in 2:2 configuration
- Recline of up to 130 degrees
- Entertainment available in the form of films, music, and games
- Generous services and friendly cabin crew and staff
- Offers 70-hours of unlimited entertainment
- Tickets are priced reasonably
- Comfortable seating
Openskies Latest News
OpenSkies offer Business class tickets at amazing low fares to Paris May 20, 2011
OpenSkies is now offering business class flight to Paris from New York at USD 1099 R/t.
Book your business class seats by 29th May 2011 and enjoy your travel in the luxurious cl...Read More
Previous updates »