29. July 2011 11:43
Mauritius flag carrier Air Mauritius recently introduced its new flight route to China. The airline said that it will begin flight services to Shanghai on a weekly basis.
Initially, the new flight service will have a stopover in Kuala Lumpur. However, the new route will have a nonstop flight service in the future.
The airline will deploy Airbus A330-200 configured with two classes – Economy Class with 251 seats and Business Class with 24 seats.
Mauritius-Shanghai (on Mondays)
Departure: 22.40 – Arrival: 16.20 (next day)
Shanghai-Mauritius (on Tuesdays)
Departure: 21.25 – Arrival: 07.20 (next day)
29. July 2011 11:42
Get ready to save big on your air tickets with special flight deals by US Airways, the national carrier of USA. Here’s amazing promotional offer in Economy Class to various destinations in the US and Canada. To avail this offer, you are required to book your plane tickets up till August 8, 2011. The outbound departure on this incredible offer needs to be carried out from London and Manchester.
Under this offer, cheap flights to Atlanta are available starting from US$ 180.94*. Besides, you can get cheap flights to Chicago starting from US$ 200.50*; cheap flights to Cleveland are available starting from US$ 251.03*; cheap flights to Detroit starting from US$ 234.73*; cheap flights to New York are available starting from US$ 179.31*; cheap flights to San Francisco starting from US$ 265.70*; and many more destinations at highly discounted rates.
Terms & Conditions
- Travel season on this offer is available from October 24 till March 31, 2012
- Stopovers are not permitted under this offer
- Maximum stay period is only one month
* Other terms and conditions applicable.
25. July 2011 11:44
Here’s a bonanza for Chicago passengers planning to travel to New York, Dallas/Fort Worth, Detroit and Boston! US’ leading low cost carrier Spirit Airlines has introduced new services routes to New York, Detroit, Boston and Dallas/Fort Worth from Chicago at amazing low fares starting from US$17 each way, based on roundtrip purchase. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to avail flight tickets for cheap rates and enjoy your travel.
Terms & Conditions
- Boston To Chicago (O'Hare) – Fares From: $47* Each Way – Travel Between: August 20, 2011 thru November 15, 2011
- Chicago (O'Hare) To Boston – Fares From: $47* Each Way – Travel Between: August 20, 2011 thru November 15, 2011
- Chicago (O'Hare) To Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) – Fares From: $47* Each Way – Travel Between: August 20, 2011 thru November 15, 2011
- Chicago (O'Hare) To Detroit – Fares From: $17* Each Way – Travel Between: August 20, 2011 thru November 15, 2011
- Chicago (O'Hare) To New York (LaGuardia) – Fares From: $47* Each Way – Travel Between: August 20, 2011 thru November 15, 2011
- All fares must be booked by 11:59PM ET on July 26, 2011 and are only valid for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays starting August 20, 2011 through November 15, 2011
- Fares are based each way on roundtrip purchase and roundtrip travel is required, but these fares may be combined with other valid and applicable Spirit Airlines fares on other dates of travel.
Fares are for coach class travel unless otherwise specified.
25. July 2011 11:32
The Aegean Airlines and Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) recently entered into codeshare agreement that will allow more options for Scandinavian passengers to have a smooth and quicker access across Europe.
Both, the Aegean Airlines and SAS, are members of Star Alliance, the leading global airline alliance.
With the new codeshare agreement, the Aegean Airlines will now be able to offer Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo as new destinations in its global network to its passengers.
The SAS also stands to gain with the new codeshare agreement. The airline will be able to offer six new destinations as part of its international network, which includes Chania, Larnaka, Thessaloniki, Rhodes, Heraklion and Kos.
The SAS is currently operating 12 direct flights between Copenhagen and Athens every week. Under the new codeshare agreement, the two airlines will now get a wide range of options connecting both of them at five European airports, besides providing better connections to Thessaloniki.
22. July 2011 12:24
If you have been planning to take a summer vacations then here is the news you were waiting to hear!
Lufthansa has released some mouth watering cheap flight deals for the Middle East . These special travel packages currently being offered by the leading German carrier Lufthansa will take you to Amman (Jordan), Beirut (Lebanon), Abu Dhabi (UAE), Doha (Qatar) and Bahrain. The Middle East region has a great deal to offer to tourists of all age, such as desert safari, skydiving, camel races, exquisite coral reefs and beaches, delicious food, and much more.
The inexpensive flight tickets are being offered at astoundingly cheap rates. The travelers from major UK cities like London, Manchester, Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Birmingham can avail these cheap promotional airfares this summer to the Middle East.
Cheap flights from London to Amman are available starting from US$508.31 only; for Beirut US$503.42 only; for Abu Dhabi from US$568.59; for Doha from US$650.05 and for Bahrain from US$650.05 only.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets bookings up to July 26, 2011
- Travel to be completed October 15 to December 15, 2011
- Advance purchase of 6 days is essential to acquire these discounted deals
- Maximum stay period on this ticket is 6 months
- Minimum stay period is 3 months
Other terms and conditions applicable.
21. July 2011 09:31
Is Asia’s incredible world city, Hong Kong, your next holiday destination? Here’s a bonanza for you by Cathay Pacific Airways.
Head off to Hong Kong to see its unique blend of Eastern and Western heritage, its spectacular harbors, outlying islands and splendor of rural mountains, at amazing flight deals and packages.
Cathay Pacific Airways is offering Hong Kong Air & Hotel SuperCity Package at an amazing price. The package is applicable for flights from New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago.
Basic package includes:
- Roundtrip Economy Class flights from the U.S. (LAX/JFK/SFO/ORD) to Hong Kong
- 2 nights accommodation at a hotel of your choice
- Airport to hotel transfers in seat-in-coach (bus) or Airport Express Line (express train) (where applicable)
- Travel insurance for peace of mind
- Flights are eligible for Asia Miles accrual
- Additional hotel nights can purchased to a maximum of 14 nights.
These packages are for travel from now until October 31, 2011.
21. July 2011 09:30
Myanmar’s flag carrier Myanmar Airways International recently said that it will begin direct flight service in November 2011 linking Yangon with Bali and Jakarta.
The flight service is being started in an attempt to boost the bilateral trade between Myanmar and Indonesia.
The decision to start the direct Yangon-Jakarta-Bali flight service has come after the recent visit of Myanmar President U Thein Sein to Indonesia this year in May.
Thein Sein said that the plan to start a direct flight service linking Yangon with Jakarta and Bali by Myanmar Airways International is keeping in view the potential of the two countries in the tourism sector with both having beautiful beaches, scenery and historic cultural heritage.
The airline also said that there were plans to introduce Yangon-Singapore-Jakarta flights soon. Besides, a direct flight service between Yangon and Dubai will also be started in October 2011. The airline is also planning more flights to Qatar, UAE, Japan and South Korea.
The Myanmar Airways International is currently operating flight services from Yangon to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Gaya, Guangzhou and Siem Reap.
21. July 2011 09:27
Here’s a bonanza for American Airlines AAdvantage members planning to take Boston to Paris flights. The American Airlines is offering its AAdvantage frequent flyer program members an opportunity to earn double AAdvantage miles every time they fly the airline’s daily nonstop service from Boston to Paris.
However, to avail this offer the travel is required to be made between July 11, 2011, and September 15, 2011.
It’s a great time to lap up the opportunity and become AAdvantage frequent flyer program member if you have not signed up yet. The AAdvantage membership is free and this is absolutely a great time to join it.
The American Airlines offer two classes of service on its Boston to Paris flights – Economy and Business Class. The airline utilizes Boeing 757 aircraft on Boston-Paris route.
The Business Class cabin in the aircraft on Boston-Paris route offers the customers lie-flat business class seats for maximum comfort. Besides, there are other entertainment options for the passengers in the business class, which includes a wide choice of current news, music and games, and feature movies.
Terms and Conditions:
- AAdvantage double mile offer is valid on American Airlines marketed and operated nonstop flights for travel between Boston (BOS) and Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), July 11, 2011, through September 15, 2011.
- Includes travel on codeshare flights marketed by British Airways or Iberia (booked under the BA or IB flight number).
- Offer applies only to AAdvantage members who purchase and fly on purchased, published fare tickets.
- Bonus miles will be awarded at 100% of the base miles earned and do not count toward elite status qualification.
21. July 2011 04:49
In the largest aircraft order in history, the American Airlines recently signed separate agreements with leading aircraft makers Boeing and Airbus to acquire a total of 460 aircraft. With this acquisition, the airline will be able to replace and refurbish its fleet and further strengthen its fleet plan.
The airline also said that the decision to include new aircraft in a big way will help maximize financial flexibility for the company. The American Airlines hopes to significantly lower its fuel and operating costs, and deliver state-of-the-art facilities to its customers.
Providing details about the acquisition plan, American Airlines said that it has already signed agreements with Boeing and Airbus for the delivery of 460 narrow body, single-aisle aircraft from the Boeing 737 and Airbus A320 families starting 2013 through 2022. The airline said that this is largest aircraft order ever made in the aviation history.
The American Airlines said that it will become the first network US airline to begin taking delivery of the "next generation" narrow body aircraft starting in 2017. The acquisition will also make the American Airlines to be the first proud owner of the youngest and most fuel-efficient fleet among its rival US airlines.
According to the agreement, the Boeing will deliver the American Airlines 100 aircraft from its current 737NG family beginning in 2013, which also includes three 737-800 options.
The American Airlines said that under the agreement with the Airbus, a total of 260 aircraft will be acquired from the A320 Family. Besides, it will also have 365 options and purchase rights for additional aircraft.
20. July 2011 10:37
Are you planning to make Hawaii your next vacation destination this fall? Then, think no more. Hawaii is the place where the world heads for some super cool vacationing time. Take the earliest flights to Hawaii to see the tallest sea mountain in the world as well as one of the world’s most active volcanoes.
Alaska Airlines is offering great flight deals for travel to the beautiful tropical Hawaii Islands. To avail of the cheap flight deals, you are required to purchase your air tickets latest by July 22, 2011, and complete your travel between August 15, 2011, and November 15, 2011.
Terms & Condition:
- $169* (one way) – Bellingham to Honolulu
- $179* (one way) – Oakland to Lihue
- $179* (one way) – Oakland to Kona
- $189* (one way) – Portland to Honolulu
- $189* (one way) – Oakland to Maui
- $209* (one way) – Anchorage to Honolulu
- Tickets Purchase by July 22, 2011.
- Travel valid between August 15, 2011 to November 15, 2011.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all days.
- Charges apply to checked baggage.
* Other terms and condition applicable.