Emirates airlines announce reducing roundtrip First, Business and Economy Class fares to the Middle East by up to 13%. According to the Airlines, all tickets must be booked by August 31, 2010 and travel from any of four US gateways and travel must commence between September 1 and October 31, 2010.
Emirates offers, award winning service and over 1,200 channels of on-demand entertainment at every seat where all it passengers enjoy. First Class passengers can enjoy their own personal First Class Private Suites and dine-on-demand service. Also, First and Business Class passengers can take advantage of our complimentary Chauffeur - drive service in select cities.
Terms and conditions
- Fares valid only when utilizing scheduled Emirates non-stop transatlantic services;
- Economy Class discount does not include Sana’a (SAH) and Tehran (IKA);
- Ticketing must be completed within 72 hours after booking;
- Reservation must be booked on or before August 31, 2010;
- Travel must commence between September 1 and October 31, 2010;
- Minimum stay: first Sunday. Maximum stay: for Economy Class 2 months; for restricted fares 1 month; for unrestricted fares 12 months;
- Fares are roundtrip;
- Fares are subject to limited availability;
- Other terms & conditions may apply.
For more information and reservations please call Fare Buzz at 1-800-847-1963.