announces limited time Classica Plus new premium economy offer as low as USD 1326 roundtrip. As per airlines, Classica Plus is available on new A330 aircraft, which launched this August on Alitalia flights from JFK and Miami to Milan.
Following are sample fares New York - Milan / Rome:
- Season fares (September 10 - October 28, 2010) start at USD 1626 RT
- Low season fares (October 29 - December 13, 2010) start at USD 1326 RT
Features of Classica Plus
Classica Plus offers a variety of benefits, including a private cabin with seats that are nearly 20% wider than regular economy class. Classica Plus passengers also enjoy a dedicated check-in area, a welcome beverage onboard and in-seat work station capabilities.
Passengers start enjoying benefits on the ground, with:
On board, your clients will enjoy the following:
- An exclusive compartment of just 21 seats in three rows;
- A welcome drink and hotel towel;
- Seats that are over 20 inches wide and recline up to 120 degree;
- A built-in leg rest;
- 38" of pitch, almost 25% more than economy class;
- 10.6" screen with Personal Entertainment System;
- An Amenity Kit in line with those offered on medium-haul flights;
- Noise cancellation ear buds to improve audio quality;
- A USB plug to charge PCs or stream files from personal media devices to the PES screen.
Terms and conditions
- Fare Bases: AKSLUS1 / AKSLUS1 / AKSLUS2 / ALSLUS2
- Selling through 30 SEP 2010
- Min/Max Stay: Sunday / 1 month
- Cancellations: non-refundable
- Stopovers: not permitted
- Fares are subject to change without notice;
- Other restrictions may apply.
For more information and reservations please call Fare
Buzz at 1-800-847-1963 or Click here to submit a Quote Request.