Alitalia Airlines offer Italian dream vacation to all passengers into a reality with Alitalia’s winter travel starting at just USD 599 roundtrip. From October to March, Italy’s famous tourist sites are less crowded and in the Alpine regions, from November, the skiing is world class. It’s a great time to explore and discover Italy’s cultural and natural treasures. Fares are available from all US Alitalia gateways to popular Italian destinations. All ticket must be purchased by October 18, 2010 for travel between October 20, 2010 and March 31, 2011.
Sample Roundtrip Fares are -
Terms and Conditions
- New York - Milan at USD 599, nonstop service
- New York - Rome at USD 699, nonstop service
- New York - Florence at USD 699
- Boston - Rome at USD 789, nonstop service
- Boston - Milan at USD 689
- Boston - Venice at USD 719
- Chicago - Rome at USD 839, nonstop service
- Chicago - Milan at USD 729
- Chicago - Florence at USD 779
- Miami - Milan at USD 709, nonstop service
- Miami - Rome at USD 809, nonstop service
- Miami - Venice at USD 759
- Los Angeles - Rome at USD 869, nonstop service
- Los Angeles - Milan at USD 809
- Los Angeles - Florence at USD 839
- The offer is valid for round-trip economy class travel on Alitalia operated flights from the US to select Alitalia destinations in Italy for departures between October 20, 2010 and March 31, 2011.
- A black-out period for travel between December 14 and December 24, 2010 is applicable to this offer.
- Fares are valid for travel on Alitalia or Air One operated flights and is not valid on code-share flights operated by partner airlines.
- Offer expires October 18, 2010.
- A Saturday night stay is required and the maximum stay is 1 month.
- Stopovers, changes and ticket refunds are not permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all days/flights.
For more information and reservations please call Fare Buzz