All Nippon Airways
(ANA) recently announced that it is extending Limited Biz Value, the popular Business Class special fares, until 17th November 2010. The departure period for the fares is from Nov 3 to Dec 10, 2010.
The airlines said that customers can book and purchase Limited Biz Value fare tickets from now up to 17th November. It would be over $1,200 cheaper to fly Business Class during weekdays with the special fares in comparison to the existing Biz Value fares. Going to Japan has become affordable now with reduced fuel surcharge effective October 1.
Here are some of the highlights of Limited Biz Value fares
- Price includes $111 per transpacific segment fuel surcharge and $6.40 insurance surcharge, but do not include government imposed taxes and fees of up to a maximum of $140, including the September 11 Security Fee.
- [Weekday Fares] US Departure: Monday – Thursday, Japan Departure: Tuesday – Friday
- [Weekend Fares] US Departure: Friday/Sunday, Japan Departure: Saturday/Monday
- [Peak Fares] US Departure: Saturday, Japan Departure: Sunday
- It is $200 higher for the routes to/via Haneda. Los Angeles-Haneda route will debut 31st October 2010.
- Fares are also available from other North American cities and to other Japanese cities.