Aer Lingus, will be offering round- trip Business Class Sale Fares from New York and Boston to Ireland for a minimum stay for three days or Saturday night, whichever occur first. Passengers will have to reserve tickets seven days prior to the departure of the outbound transatlantic sector. Tickets will be issued at the same time while making reservation.
December 15th, 2010 will be the last day for reservations as well as issue of the tickets.
Details of fare and the period of flying are mentioned below:
Terms & Conditions
- On 21st November, 2010 to 1st December, 2010, from NYS to Dub/ SNN at USD 665;
- On 21st November, 2010 to 1st December, 2010, from Boston to SNN at USD 665;
- On 15th December to 7th January, 2011, from NYS to Dub/ SNN at USD 665;
- On 15th December to 7th January, 2011, from Boston to SNN at USD 665;
- Fares are each way based on round-trip purchase.
- Taxes and fees are additional.
- Fares include the YQ and Fuel surcharges.
- Tickets must show by use of an insert valid on EI only.
- Cancellation penalty applies.
- Anytime ticket is non-refundable.
- Seats cannot be waitlisted.
- Other conditions may apply.
For more information and reservations please call Fare Buzz