Lan Airlines have recently announced discounted fares for Economy Class for flights from selected cities of US to five countries of South America. The bookings for the travel will be from 18th November, 2010 to 15th December, 2010 for the travel from 1st January, 2011 to 31st December, 2011.
Details of connecting countries and their respective fares are:
- From US to Argentina USD 949 R/t;
- From US to Chile USD 899 R/t;
- From Us to Peru USD 599 R/t;
- From US to Brazil USD 959 R/t;
- From US to Ecuador USD 429 R/t.
The package includes:
- Fares for South American countries will be applicable to the following cities in the countries:
- BUENOS AIRES, CORDOBA, MENDOZA, ROSARIO, CARRASCO, Argentina,
- SANTIAGO, Chile,
- LIMA, Peru,
- GUAYAQUIL or QUITO, Ecuador.
- to Peru, Argentina and Chile 14 days;
- to Ecuador from New York 4 days;
- to Ecuador from Miami 7 days; and
- to Ecuador from Washington D.C., Boston and Chicago 7 days.
- Stay may vary among cities:
- Argentina, 4 days;
- Chile and Ecuador 7 days with the exception of flights departing from New York , Boston, Chicago and Washington D.C. to Ecuador 3 days;
- Peru, first Sunday, except for Los Angeles or San Francisco to Peru 5 days;
- to Argentina, Chile or Peru 3 months; and
- to Ecuador 2 months, in any event, no later than June 14, 2010;
Terms & Conditions:
- Flights to/from San Francisco, CA, Washington D.C., Boston, MA and Chicago, IL connect in MIAMI, LOS ANGELES or NEW YORK and are operated by code share partner American Airlines.
- Travel to Lima, Peru and Buenos Aires, Argentina from Los Angeles and San Francisco must commence on or before March 31, 2010.
- Seats are limited and might not be available on all flights/dates.
- Blackout dates apply.
- TAXES: not included, approximate taxes of up to USD 100;
- DATE CHANGE: only permitted on/before departure of first flight with a charge of up to USD 100 for LAN and its affiliates flights to Buenos Aires, Santiago and Lima, and USD 50 for flights to Ecuador, plus any applicable fare change.
- Ticket re-issuance or refunds not available.
- Offer subject to change without prior notice.
- Other conditions may apply for other fares not shown.