recently announced an addition of new Business class cabin with “Fully Lie-flat Beds with innovative cushion technology” on their Airbus A340 service between Los Angeles and Zurich. The new cabins will be introduced from February, 2011.
Flights flying daily from Los Angeles and Zurich will depart from 7:20 p.m. and arrive at 3:45 p.m. and flights flying daily from Zurich to Los Angeles will depart from 1:10 p.m. to 4:40 p.m.
Cabin Features Include:
- 79 inches, fully lie-flat beds.
- Individually adjustable air cushions that allow the adjustment in firmness to your seat/ beds
- More privacy.
- Extra mobility within the cabins.
- Direct aisle access.
- More storage capacity.
- New Large screen of 12.1” with high resolution of 16:9 for perfect viewing.
- iPods and USB connections at every seat.
- Varied access to music, films, games, and information channels.