Alitalia the leading airlines service provider of Italy recently announced the new Magnifica Class in-flight service program for the upcoming Holiday season. Specifically designed to facilitate the passengers traveling to various cities in Europe between 21st November to 27th November, 2010 or 20th December, 2011 to 7th January, 2011.
Highlighted Features include the Italian Regional cuisine, selected wines chosen by the Associates of Sommeliers and Comforters designed by luxury brand Frette. The on board A330’s Magnifica class seats are more comfortable than ever before and can be converted into fully-flat beds with excellent entertainment and in-seat work station capabilities.
The sale of tickets for the Magnifica Class will last till 15th December, 2010.
Detail of the destinations and fares is mentioned below:
Terms & Conditions:
- From New York to Milan/ Rome at USD 1598 R/t.
- From New York to Palermo at USD 1926 R/t.
- From Boston to Milan/ Rome at USD 2198 R/t.
- From Boston to Catania at USD 2627 R/t.
- From Miami to Milan/ Rome at USD 2398 R/t.
- From Miami to Naples at USD 2497 R/t.
- From Chicago to Milan/ Rome at USD 2398 R/t.
- From Chicago to Naples at USD 2497 R/t.
- From Los Angeles to Milan/ Rome at USD 2798 R/t.
- From Los Angeles to Bari at USD 3528 R/t.
- This offer does not apply in the periods between November 28 and 29, 2010.
- Fares require a 21 day advance purchase and have a maximum stay of 1 month and minimum stay of 3 days.
- Tickets are nonrefundable.