Air France recently announced special introductory fare at USD 599 R/t for the non-stop flights service between Orlando and Paris starting 7th June, 2011. Fares are valid for departures from 7th June, 2011 to 31st August, 2011.
The new service will offer the direct flights between Orlando and Paris three times in a week, i.e. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, by the air carrier Boeing 777-300.
Tickets must be purchased by November 30, 2011.
The flights will leave Orlando at 8:45 p.m. and arrive the following morning in Paris at 11:10 a.m. Flights leaving Paris at 1:45 p.m., Paris time, will arrive in Orlando at 5.05 p.m.
Terms & Conditions
- Fares are displayed one-way based on round-trip purchase.
- Fares are subject to class of service availability and may be changed or withdrawn without notice.
- A minimum Sunday night stay is required
- A maximum one-month stay is permitted.
- Travel must be on Air France operated and marketed flights only.
- Government-imposed fees and taxes of approximately USD140 are additional, including the September 11th Security Fee of up to USD 10 round-trip.
- Fares are non-refundable.
- Changes are permitted for a USD 250 fee plus additional fare adjustments.
- Other conditions may apply.