recently announced business class sale fares that start from USD 951 for the flights operating from New York, Boston and Chicago to Ireland and other European destinations.
Book your tickets by 15th April 2011 for the travel period that will commence from 28th June 2011 to 4th September, 2011.
Sample of destinations and fares applicable are mentioned below:
Terms & Conditions:
- From New York to Dublin at USD 951
- From New York to Edinburg at USD 985
- From New York to Amsterdam at USD 1025
- From New York to Geneva at USD 1075
- From Boston to Dublin at USD 1101
- From Boston to Manchester at USD 1135
- From Boston to Barcelona at USD 1175
- From Boston to Geneva at USD 1205
- From Chicago to Dublin at USD 1350
- From Chicago to Glasgow at USD 1383
- From Chicago to Amsterdam at USD 1425
- Fares are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Fares exclude the government tax, fees and other surcharges
- An advance purchase of 60 days is required
- Minimum stay of 3 nights will be required
- Stopovers are not permitted
- Tickets are non-refundable
- A fee of USD 200 will be charged for any changes
- Other conditions may apply.