Here’s a bonanza for passengers booking South African Airways flights! Africa’s leading carrier South African Airways recently announced special flight deals for people traveling to Johannesburg, Durban or Cape Town from Washington D.C., or New York.
The airline said that “Buy-One-Get-One” sales on these flights will start at only US$1,899 (plus taxes and fees for each traveler). This special sales offer is available for two persons after the purchase of one ticket only.
The "Buy-One-Get-One" fares are up for sales now through July 15, 2011. The travel should be made from September 13 up to December 10, 2011.
By announcing the special “Buy-One-Get-One” fares, the South African Airways aims to promote the major South African tourist destinations of Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town among the tourists from the United States.
South African Airways offers twice-a-day service from the United States to South Africa. The airline features nonstop, daily service operating morning flights out of New York JFK and direct service in the afternoon from Washington Dulles (with a stop in Dakar).
Terms & Conditions
- Fares include fuel surcharges and are valid on SAA operated flights from New York (JFK) or Washington Dulles (IAD).
- Offer valid on the purchase of round-trip, economy class tickets only.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights.
- Departure taxes and Sept. 11th security fees of approximately $130-140 (depending on itinerary) per passenger are additional and payable at time of ticketing.
- Tickets must be paid for and issued at time of reservation.
- Fare is non-refundable and change fees of $250 apply.
- Re-routing is not permitted.
- Offer valid for reservations ticketed June 28, 2011-July 15, 2011.
- Valid for departures from the USA between September 13 and December 10, 2011.
- Maximum stay one month.
- All travel must be completed by December 10, 2011.
Price is for new bookings only, is subject to availability, may change without notice and is not retroactive.