Let your worries rest, and get your desire for traveling to Tokyo fulfilled. Now, Japan has been declared ‘a safe holiday destination’ by the world’s premier travel body Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA).The PATA in a statement said that it’s fully safe to travel in Japan as the entire country, which was declared unsafe for travel after the massive earthquake and devastating tsunami in March 2011, has resumed normal operations in all areas. All the airports in Japan, except the area close to the Fukushima nuclear plants, are fully functional according to their normal schedules.
- From New York Kennedy (JFK) to Tokyo Haneda (HND) – Starting at $388
- From Raleigh / Durham (RDU) to Tokyo Haneda (HND) – Starting at $413
There’s every reason for happiness for the travelers as the American Airlines is offering cheap flight deals to Tokyo. Make the most of this amazing offer by booking cheap flights to Tokyo and visit this fabulous capital of Japan.
There’s no better offer than this at the moment. Don’t wait! Book your cheap tickets to Tokyo now until July 22, 2011, and save big.
**Terms & Conditions:
- Fares do not include (a) a federal excise tax of $3.70 per U.S. domestic flight segment, defined as one takeoff and landing, of a customer's itinerary; (b) up to $18 per round trip in local airport charges; and (c) September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement originating at a U.S. airport. For international destinations, government taxes and fees of up to $190 varying by destination, are not included.
- Fares are valid for travel to Haneda July 1, 2011, through July 31, 2011. All travel must be complete by August 30, 2011.
Sale fares are valid for travel daily.
- A 3-night minimum stay is required, and a 30-day maximum stay is allowed.
- All travel must be via New York’s Kennedy airport and valid on flights 134/135 on the transpacific flights.
- Changes to your ticket may be made if you meet the restrictions of the new fare and pay up to a $250 fee plus any fare difference.
- Sample fares shown are each way based on round-trip Economy class purchased on AA.com, and are in U.S. dollars.
Seats are limited and sample fares may not be available on all flights. Fares and schedules are subject to change without notice. International fares are subject to government approval.