SriLankan Airlines recently announced that it has decided to reverse its plan and will go ahead with its European flights schedule as planned earlier.
The airline said that it will reverse its plan of the late-morning/afternoon schedule for Colombo-Dubai-Moscow Domodedovo flight services operations.
According to the airline, the route will start from September 15, 2011 and will operate in early morning as earlier planned.
Besides, flight services to Italy from Colombo will be re-scheduled to early morning hours from midnight.
- Colombo – Dubai – Moscow Domodeodvo
- UL531 CMB0730 – 1045DXB1130 – 1640DME 320 46
- UL532 DME1740 – 2225DXB2325 – 0525+1CMB 320 46
- Colombo – Milan Malpensa – Rome – Colombo
- UL571 CMB0500 – 1115MXP1245 – 1405FCO1520 – 0505+1CMB 332 357