Though booking flight tickets online is an easy process, it may be time consuming to get into details of various cheap flights
, their fare and timings. If you don’t have the time to spare and if you are looking for a personal touch with expert advice for your bookings, you can consider booking through phone.
The process is quite simple. Just dial Fare Buzz’s call center at 1888 808 4123 or 212 391 2313 to make your booking. Select the right options from the menu depending on the class of travel you want and proceed; for instance, the option for Business class travel is 2. So if you are planning to travel Business Class, press 2 and wait for the operator to come on line. The call center also helps you book hotels, vacation packages and travel arrangements.
Before you book
Plan your travel details before you make your flight booking through Fare Buzz’s call center and keep the following information ready to save time and make things simpler.
- The origin and destination points; it will be better if you have the specific airport names handy; else the agent can help you select an airport for the booking.
- Dates. You will need both onward and return dates. Try to have slightly flexible dates because sometimes you can get a cheaper fare on dates close to your estimated date of travel. Check with the agent if there are any such cheaper fares and make the booking accordingly.
- Time. If time is of essence to your travel, make sure you select a flight that will take you to your destination on time. First check flight timings with Fare Buzz’s call center agent before making the booking. You can also get information on flying time and transit time.
- Booking information. It is important to make the booking using your full name as it is in the passport. So when you make the booking, have this information ready for you as well as others for whom you are making the booking. Reconfirm the exact spelling with the agent to avoid mistakes in booking.
- The booking agent will offer different options on flights. Select an option according to your budget and convenience. Feel free to ask the agent for advice on which flight to select. If you are planning to take a holiday, you can also check if there are any vacation package deals for your destination.
- Often, when an airline offers discounted tickets, there are clauses attached to the fare. So find out from the call center agent the restrictions attached to the booking; else, you may find it difficult to make any changes to the booking later.
- If you have any special requirements, inform the agent and get it included in your booking. For instance, you can make meal requests or ask for a wheelchair.
Once you have made the booking, the representative will summarize the booking details. Once you have confirmed the details, you can get a copy of the booking sent to you after you have made the payment.
You can also get your hotel bookings, holiday packages and car booking done through our representative to make your travel simpler.