Korean Air recently announced the launch of its special airfares for travel to Southeast Asian countries from New York.
The customers are being offered opportunity to book cheap tickets starting as low as $1,198* round-trip for making a visit to several Southeast Asian cities under this exclusive limited-time special flight deals.
This is a great chance for those planning to book cheap flights to Southeast Asian cities including Manila, Cebu, Phnom Penh, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Singapore and Yangon.
Hurry up and take the best advantage of this special offer now. The sale lasts until February 15, 2013. The travel period starts now and must be completed up till December 31, 2013.
- New York to Manila – From $1,286.44*
- New York to Cebu – From $1,198.44*
- New York to Phnom Penh – From $1,408.44*
- New York to Jakarta – From $1,462.82*
- New York to Ho Chi Minh City – From $1,283.44*
- New York to Bangkok – From $1,276.60*
- New York to Singapore – From $1,391.29*
- New York to Yangon – From $1,489.44*
* The fares on this special offer are round-trip, and inclusive of all government taxes, airport fees and fuel surcharges. Other terms and conditions are applicable.