Halloween is just round the corner and people are gearing in the temper to celebrate the event. The annual event is celebrated in the United States with much pomp and show on October 31. At this point, the mood and spirit of travelers is high for some of them are returning home to their families and participate in the fun-filled affair.
Travelers are planning their costumes for this year’s event. Many airlines are getting into the skin of their passengers’ emotions. Some have gone a step ahead to themselves dress in funky Halloween inspired costume paints. These planes offer a delight to the eyes. It is unimaginable to think of British Airways or Southwest Airlines without their favorite color combinations.
However, this year is a different story. Nine airlines have actually gone ahead with the innovative concept of painting themselves away from their cliché images. They make all go gaga and wonder what it would be like to fly with them. The airlines that have painted themselves in bold colors include:
- Nok Air is dressed like a clownfish.
- Eva Air is all decked in the Hello Kitty shades.
- Alaska Airlines resembles a Pacific Salmon.
- ANA presents itself as a cute panda.
- Germanwings looks like a brown bear.
- Swiss looks jazzy in its San Francisco hippie attire.
- US Airways appear unique in its cardinal form.
- British Airways looks as peaceful as an Olympic peace dove.
- Southwest looks fiery as Shamu, the killer whale.