Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Honolulu
Honolulu, the capital of the Hawaii Islands and home to the State Capitol, is a year-round destination because of its moderate temperature. The beach city renowned for its natural attractions is undoubtedly a wonderful destination to visit. The sprawling city of Honolulu and Hawaii Islands’ vibrant epicenter has much to offer to its visitors. Here you will find it all – historic landmarks, a thriving arts and culture scene and world-class shopping. Some of the famous attractions worth visiting here include Pearl Harbor, Iolani Palace, Bishop Museum, Aloha Tower, Hawaii Theatre and many others. Honolulu is the place to head for a stress free and relaxed holiday.
A number of airlines keep Honolulu well connected with Los Angeles. The flight distance of 2554 miles makes flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Honolulu (HLL) possible to reach in approximately 4 hours and 49 minutes. Major airlines such as Continental Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, American Airlines, United Airlines, Alaska Airlines, China Southern Airlines and others operate nonstop and on-stop flights between the two cities.
Los Angeles and Honolulu are connected with a strong air network. Here are some of the interesting facts that you would want to know about this city pair. These are as follows:
- 297 flights depart from Los Angeles to Honolulu every week
- 9 airlines are presently conducting flights between the two cities
- There are 101,914 seats are available on a daily basis on flights from LAX to HLL
- San Francisco is the most preferred connection for one-stop flights between LAX and HLL
- Most of the nonstop flights from LAX to HNL are operated by Continental Airlines
- The shortest flight distance between the two cities is 2556 miles
- The shortest flight duration is provided by American Airlines
- China Southern Airlines operate 3 nonstop flights from LAX to HLL
Planning to travel from Los Angeles to Honolulu? Take the help of our travel experts at Fare Buzz to get cheap airfares to Honolulu. Book online or Call today!
Latest Los Angeles to Honolulu Updates
Honolulu’s famous First Friday in Chinatown street festival Apr 10, 2014
Honolulu hosts several festivals throughout the year. One such important event is the “First Friday in Chinatown” held in Oahu, downtown Honolulu. This unique street fe...Read More
Enjoy various amenities at Los Angeles and Honolulu airports Mar 19, 2014
Los Angeles is one of the names, which features on the top of the list in the California state. A bustling city with activities from curious travelers, it offers solace to all. Pop...Read More