Top Flight Deals to Rome
* Travel dates Jul 07-Aug 06. Fares updated on: 5/27/2015 at 2:30 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from New York to Rome
Rome is a cultural cit of Italy. Apart from serving as the capital city of the country, it also is a popular tourist destination. Millions of travelers flock to its premises to pluck a leaf from its golden past. It never ceases to amaze travelers with its cultural and historical offerings cohabiting with its contemporary today. Many attractions grace its locales but some of the most enthralling places to visit include St. Peter's Basilica, The Colosseum, The Spanish Steps, The Roman Forum, The Vatican Museums, Piazza Navona, and The Palatine Hill.
Several airlines fly from New York to Rome. Alitalia, Delta Air Lines, Iberia, British Airways, Turkish Airlines, and Aeroflot are a few airlines that offer flights from New York (NYC) to Rome (ROM). The Italian capital is served by two airports named Rome Fiumicino (FCO), and Rome Ciampino (CIA). The city of New York enjoys the services of three prominent airports namely New York John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK), New York Newark Airport (EWR), and New York La Guardia Airport (LGA).
Both these cities are popular in their own aspects however, some interesting facts about the city pair include:
- The distance from New York to Rome is about 4,292 miles
- 9 hours, 5 minutes is the approximate flying time to reach Rome from New York
- Altialia offers the maximum number of direct flights from New York to Rome
- About 507,227 seats are available to Rome from New York on a daily basis
- At least 32 airlines operate service from New York to Rome
- No less than 407 flights are available to Rome from New York every week
Interested travelers may book their cheap tickets with Fare Buzz and dial 1-888-808-4123 for further information on deals and discounts.