AirTran Airways announces super sale to select destinations in U.S. starting at $45
Leading U.S. low-cost carrier AirTran Airways recently announced a super sale for travel to select destinations nationwide within the United States.
The 72-hour super sale is due to end tomorrow and this is absolutely a good opportunity for customers to book cheap tickets starting as low as $45* one-way.
The airline is offering a chance to book cheap flights to various cities within the U.S., including Atlanta, Orlando, Akron-Canton, Ft. Myers, Houston Hobby, Dayton, Richmond, Denver, Charlotte and Los Angeles.
The fares are available for booking up till October 11, 2012. The fares are valid for travel on all days of the week starting from November 28 through December 18, 2012 and January 1 through March 1, 2013.
- Atlanta to Orlando – From $45* one-way
- Akron-Canton to Ft. Myers – From $75* one-way
- Houston Hobby to Dayton – From $85* one-way
- Richmond to Denver – From $110* one-way
- Charlotte to Los Angeles – From $145* one-way
* The fares on this offer are one-way, and inclusive of all government taxes and fuel surcharges. Other terms and conditions apply.