BA offers low business class fares from U.S. cities to London
British Airways, the premier European airline has launched exciting round-trip fare deals. Passengers can book business class fares at extremely low prices for travel between various destinations in the United States and London. These fares, which start from as low as $2365* must however, be booked by the midnight of October 22, 2013.
There is a great chance for the passengers to book cheap business class tickets and fly from various U.S. gateways to London amazingly low prices. Travel period under this offer is valid from December 14, 2013 through January 4, 2014.
The airline is popular for offering an assortment of amenities to its business travelers. Some of the facilities that these passengers can benefit from include access to excellent airport lounges, 180-degree fully flat bed seats, delectable food, and flavorful wines besides other products and services offered onboard.
Fare Details to London:
- From Atlanta starting at $3084*
- From Boston starting at $2909*
- From Chicago starting at $2785*
- From Dallas starting at $4889*
- From Denver starting at $4724*
- From Houston starting at $2860*
- From Las Vegas starting at $4605*
- From Los Angeles starting at $4144*
- From Miami starting at $3784*
- From New York starting at $2365*
- From New York (Newark) starting at $2365*
- From Orlando starting at $3740*
- From Philadelphia starting at $4049*
- From Phoenix starting at $5029*
- From San Diego starting at $5060*
- From San Francisco starting at $4265*
- From Seattle starting at $4603*
- From Tampa starting at $3740*
- From Washington DC starting at $2785*
*All fares are round-trip and inclusive of government taxes, fees, and surcharges. Other terms and conditions may apply.