KLM Royal Dutch Airlines has announced great business class deals to Europe. This is absolutely the best opportunity to grab business class tickets at amazingly highly discounted rates and travel in luxury. Under its ‘Thanksgiving to Europe!’ deals the leading Dutch carrier is offering savings of up to 65 percent.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines stated that the discounted business class flights are available for bookings from various U.S. cities including New York, Chicago, Washington, San Francisco and Los Angeles. The fares are valid for departures to key European cities like London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome and Stockholm. The passengers can take the advantage of these incredibly low fares by booking their tickets latest by November 8, 2013.
According to the airline, the passengers would be required to book their flights at least 21 days in advance. The fares are valid for outbound travel starting November 24 through November 29, 2013. For inbound travel, it will be from November 29 through December 4, 2013. A minimum stay of a Sunday is mandatory. The passengers are also permitted a maximum stay of 3 months.
- New York to London – From $1,620*
- New York to Amsterdam – From $1,841*
- Chicago to Berlin – From $2,010*
- Washington to Rome – From $2,201*
- San Francisco to Amsterdam – From $2,488*
- Los Angeles to Stockholm – From $2,524*
* The fares are roundtrip, and inclusive of all government taxes, airport fees and fuel surcharges. Other terms and conditions are applicable.