Buzz Rewards FAQs
1. How can I Register for the Buzz Rewards Program?
- If you are already working with Fare Buzz click on
- If you are new to Fare Buzz click on Sign Up
2. Who is eligible for the Buzz Rewards Program?
- All existing members of Fare Buzz are eligible for Buzz Rewards.
- All travel Professionals who are looking to Sign
Up with Fare Buzz are eligible.
3. Point Details
International Coach Class Tickets
International Business/ First Tickets
** New Points system is Applicable for Bookings made March
21, 2011 onwards.
4. How many dollars do I get for each point?
- One point equals one dollar in purchasing power.
5. How many points do I need to get a reward card?
- You need a minimum of 5 BuzzRewards points to receive
a reward card.
6. Where can I use the reward card?
7. How can I check the points for the bookings I make?
8. When do I receive the reward card?
- You will receive the Buzz Rewards Card two weeks after
you reach 5 Buzz Rewards points.
9. How often are points credited to my account?
- Your account is credited once a week.
10. How do I make changes to my membership details?
11. How can I check my Rewards Summary?
12. How can I check my card balance?
13. Does the reward card expire?
- Yes. Your card will expire when the valid thru date on
the front of the card passes. Funds do not expire and may be available after card expiration date, monthly account management and post-expiration re-issuance fees may apply, subject to applicable law.
14. Do my points expire?
- Due to the type of card this is the card will expire but
the funds will not. Funds do not expire and may be available after card expiration
date, monthly account management and post-expiration re-issuance fees may apply,
subject to applicable law.
15. What do I do if the card is lost or stolen?
- Record the card number and the Customer Service number
listed on the card back and on the materials that accompanied the card. Should the
card become lost or stolen, contact Customer Service immediately and provide the
card number. This report must be made prior to 15 days before the valid thru date
printed on the Card.