Cheap Tickets from Fort Lauderdale to Kingston
Kingston, the capital city of Jamaica, is the most visited Caribbean destination. The beautiful city attracts millions of tourists from different parts of the world with its fascinating history and a relaxed island atmosphere. This wonderful place is at the heart of Jamaican culture and life. To get an authentic Caribbean experience, Kingston is a must-visit destination. This magnificent city is situated at the foot of the Blue Mountains and keeps on attracting scores of people at its exclusive beach resorts. Visitors to Kingston are swayed by its varied attractions. Some of the sightseeing opportunities here include Caymanas Park, Port Royal, Hope Botanical Gardens, White Marl Arawak Museum, Crafts Market and National Gallery of Art.
If you are traveling from Fort Lauderdale to Kingston, nonstop flights take approximately 2 hours to reach because of the short flight distance of 599 miles. The two cities are connected by many airlines operating nonstop or connecting flights here. The important airlines providing flights services from Fort Lauderdale to Kingston include Spirit Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Air Canada, American Airlines and Caribbean Airlines.
Some interesting facts you must know about this city pair:
- There are 23 weekly flights services between the two cities
- The shortest distance that a nonstop flight takes is 601 miles
- JetBlue Airways is the biggest operator with 14 nonstop flights between FLL and KIN
- There are nearly 2,786 seats available every week on direct flights
- Spirit Airlines operates scheduled service with its smallest aircraft 145-seat A319 on FLL-KIN route
- Nearly 61% of all flights leave during afternoon hours from FLL to KIN
- Air Jamaica operates A321, the largest aircraft on FLL-KIN route with 188 seats
Planning to fly from Fort Lauderdale to Kingston? Then get in touch with our travel experts at Fare Buzz today and book cheap airfares to Kingston.