Here's why to book cheap flights to Kuala Lumpur!!
Kuala Lumpur is probably the best city in South-east Asia for vertical sightseeing. From the Petronas Towers to the cool Genting Highlands, everything is “up” there!
Though the name Kuala Lumpur literally means “Muddy estuary”, you just wouldn’t believe it when you see the city; the high rises and clean roads of this metropolis are just impressive! Since it’s centrally located in the busy region of South-east Asia, there are several flights to Kuala Lumpur from all parts of the world. The abundance of budget carriers in this sector makes it easy to get really cheap tickets to Kuala Lumpur.
And if you are planning to visit this city, make sure you book airline tickets for your children too because Kuala Lumpur is a great destination for kids. With cheap flights to Kuala Lumpur available from everywhere in the world, this lovely city could be a great choice for your next family vacation.
What makes Kuala Lumpur such a great holiday destination?
- As a tourist destination, the city of Kuala Lumpur recognizes the meaning of the phrase “value for money”. From cheap flights to food, everything in Kuala Lumpur is affordable, yet of good quality.
- The weather here is quite pleasant and normally unvarying throughout the year. Though there may be a few sudden showers, it’s unlikely to affect your holiday that much.
- Tourism is very important to Malaysia; the city of Kuala Lumpur ensures that it offers safe and clean attractions to tourists.
- The internal monorail system and public transport here are very efficient and quite inexpensive. When you book your flights to Kuala Lumpur, you can also chart out your complete itinerary as well as transfer to your hotel through this mono rail system from the airport.
Places To Visit
- Tourism in Kuala Lumpur doesn’t just involve sights; there are a lot of activities to do to make the sightseeing exciting.
- Go atop the Petronas Towers for a majestic view of the city with an audio guide. Make sure you reach early enough because only 1000 viewers are allowed per day.
- The Batu caves with a Hindu temple on top are a lovely place to visit. If you are interested in rock climbing, this is the place to go to.
- Visit the Royal Selangor Pewter Factory where you can not only see pewter goods being made, but also try making something yourself.
- The Genting Highlands is a perfect spot for a relaxing or fun-filled getaway. Don’t miss this attraction if you are traveling with kids. The vast indoor and outdoor theme parks here are astounding.
- Visit the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park to see an amazing variety of birds.
- Chinatown is a lovely place to visit in Kuala Lumpur with plenty of temples, mosques and great shopping!
- Take a half day city tour to see all the important sights in Kuala Lumpur including the Golden Triangle area, the Jamek Mosque, Royal Palace and National Museum.
KL is splendid for shopping. Just as you get cheap flights to Kuala Lumpur, you can get cheap hotels, inexpensive food, souvenirs, apparel, electronics and household products. The Central Market, Chinatown and KLCC are great places for shopping.
A combination of all these attractive qualities makes Kuala Lumpur one of the favored destinations in South East Asia. So what are you waiting for? Book your cheap tickets to Kuala Lumpur now!