Here's why to book cheap flights to Rio De Janeiro!!
The City of Exotic Romance
One of the sexiest and most romantic cities in the world is Rio de Janeiro and this is possible the best way to sum up the reasons behind the rush of honeymooners to book flight tickets to Brazil and have some fun. Aside from the more than favorable weather, the tropical sights and the food, there are more than enough places for couples to sneak away and enjoy time together on their special vacation.
Romantic Sights to See
Couples flying in on Rio de Janeiro cheap flights have a lot to look forward to, especially when it comes to sight-seeing. Though there are romantic sights just about everywhere you look, three couples should not miss out on are:
- Corcovado: Even with the crowds, couples will find their quiet time upon this famous mountaintop.
- Arpoador: This beach offer romantic views, but what attracts most couples to this beach are the romantic sunsets.
- Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas: This lagoon offers couples sail or motor boat rides around the coves and honeymooners can find specialty rides to exotic and uninhabited islands for a quiet, romantic picnic.
Romantic Places to Stay
Rio de Janeiro honeymoon is not complete without the right hotel. While booking air flights online, check out some of the top honeymoon hotels available in Rio.
- La Suite: The rooms are decorated with a tropical, yet romantic flare, but what makes couples love this hotel is the amazing views. You see lush hillsides, mansions and gorgeous vacation condos from every direction on the balconies along with the famous Rio sunset.
- Le Relais de Marambaia: For the couples coming in on flight tickets to Rio looking for a romantic solace, look no further than Le Relais de Marambaia. Located on a secluded, private beach, this hotel offers couples rooms that open right up onto the beach itself.
- Casa 32: Couples interested in this honeymoon suite will have to book much earlier than expected, since it only houses two unique guest houses, which fill up fast.
Romantic Places to Eat
After a long day at the beach or even after arriving on Rio de Janeiro flight deals, a couple is going to want to eat. Rio offers numerous romantic restaurants, including some that cater to adults only.
- Blason: This French and Brazilian fusion restaurant offers romantic dishes, exquisite tastes and is listed as one of the most elegant restaurants in all of Brazil.
- Cipriani: In the mood for Italian? Visit Cipriani, where you will find gourmet Italian cuisine and children under 10 are not allowed -- which gives the restaurant a guaranteed quiet atmosphere.
- Le Pre Catelan: Chef Rolland Villard offers contemporary Brazilian cuisine in a restaurant that rests atop the hillside and offers couples beachside views you cannot find anywhere else.