Book Cheap Business Class Tickets from New York to Montego Bay
Montego Bay, the main market town in western Jamaica, is a flourishing business-and-commercial center in the country. Also known as Mo Bay, this growing industrial center also serves as an important hub for cruise-ship tourism in the Caribbean region. This second-largest city of Jamaica, after the capital city Kingston, continues to be a premiere duty-free shopping destination for those visiting here for business or leisure purposes. With its romantic, picturesque and serene atmosphere, you will always find Montego Bay to be a perfect holiday destination.
Montego Bay’s Donald Sangster International Airport (MBJ) keeps the city well connected with New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and other major airports in the United States. If you are booking business class flights to Montego Bay from New York JFK or traveling in other classes, major airlines such as Caribbean Airlines, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue Airways, US Airways and American Airlines will keep you well-connected to the two cities. Here are some interesting facts that you need to know about the flights to City Pair – New York to Montego Bay.
• The flight distance between New York JFK and Montego Bay is 1,549 miles
• It takes around 3 hours 36 minutes for flights to Montego Bay from New York JFK
• A total of 4,910 seats are offer per week for travel on the route
• JetBlue Airways provide maximum 14 nonstop flights for travel between the two cities
• New York JFK-Montego Bay route is served by a total of 6,301 flights per week
• US Airways offers 430 connecting flights services between the two cities
• Nearly 72 percent of flights depart from New York JFK to Montego Bay during morning hours
• Airbus A320 aircraft configured with 150 seats is the smallest aircraft to provide nonstop flights on the route
• About 50 percent of flights arrive during afternoon hours from New York JFK to Montego Bay