Book Cheap Business Class Tickets from New York to Montego Bay
Montego Bay, the second-largest city in Jamaica, after the capital city Kingston, is the main market town in western Jamaica. It is a flourishing business and commercial center in the country. Also known as Mo Bay, this growing industrial center also serves as an important hub for cruise-ship tourism in the Caribbean region.
Montego Bay’s Donald Sangster International Airport (MBJ) keeps the city well connected with New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and other major airports in the United States. If you are booking business class flights to Montego Bay from New York JFK, major airlines such as Caribbean Airlines, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue Airways, US Airways, and American Airlines will get you there.
Here are some interesting facts that you need to know about the flights to City Pair – New York to Montego Bay:
• The flight distance between New York JFK and Montego Bay is 1,549 miles
• It takes around 3 hours 36 minutes to fly to Montego Bay from New York JFK
• A total of 4,910 seats are offer per week for travel on the route
• JetBlue Airways provides maximum 14 nonstop flights for travel between the two cities
• The New York JFK-Montego Bay route is served by a total of 6,301 flights per week
• US Airways offers 430 connecting flight services between the two cities
• Nearly 72 percent of flights depart from New York JFK to Montego Bay during morning hours
• Airbus A320 aircraft is the smallest aircraft-with 150 seats- to provide nonstop flights on the route
• About 50 percent of flights arrive during afternoon hours from New York JFK to Montego Bay
For those who want assistance booking low-fare business class tickets from New York JFK to Montego Bay--contact Fare Buzz at 1-800-847-1963 now! Get $100 off business flights today! You can also book online at Farebuzz.com!