Book Cheap Business Class Tickets from Los Angeles to Paris
The Paris region currently represents 80 percent of business tourism in France. La Défense district west of Paris is home to over 1,500 French and international companies. The city hosts many big international conferences and events such as the Fashion Week, the Motor Show and many more.
If you are planning to book business class flights from Los Angeles to Paris, there are plenty of options available. The city is well connected with three international airports – Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG), Orly International Airport (ORY) and Beauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA). Major international airlines operating flights from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to Paris-Charles de Gaulle include Air France, Air Canada, Alitalia, Air Tahiti Nui, Delta Air Lines, Continental Airlines, American Airlines, US Airways and United Airlines.
Here are some of the important facts and figures you need to know before purchasing business class tickets to this famous city pair Los Angeles to Paris.
- The flight distance for travel on LAX-CDG route is 9,102.04 kilometers
- It will take around 11 hours 49 minutes for a long-haul international flight to reach Paris from Los Angeles
- Air France provides 40 flights services between the two cities per week
- Airbus A380 is the most frequently used aircraft to operate flights on the route
- A total of 924 seats are available daily for flights between Los Angeles and Paris
- Flights between the two cities are rarely subject to diversions
- Flights from Los Angeles to Paris CDG are cancelled 1.9 percent of the time
- The average delay time for flights between the two cities is 53 minutes
Are you planning to book business class flights from Los Angeles to Paris? Get in touch with our travel experts at Fare Buzz today either through phone or email and seek the best quote with some great savings.