Book Cheap Business Class Tickets from New York to London
London, the most-visited international city, continues to maintain its position as one of the top 10 business travel destinations in the world. According to the BBC, business executives spent the most time in the capital city of UK in 2014 when compared to other important cities in the world. The latest data indicated that London played host to a record 17.4 million international visitors in 2014, most of them being business visitors. The city achieved the record number of visitors because of many conferences and trade events. Apart from its rich history, culture, and heritage,
London, as a leading business destination, is renowned for its expertise in technology, life sciences, and financial sectors. With many airlines serving London from different parts of the world, it is easier to connect to the city whenever you wish. If you are planning to travel to London from New York, you can take flights from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK). Delta Air Lines provides nonstop flights between London Heathrow (LHR) and New York JFK. Other airlines offering nonstop flights to London Heathrow include: Iberia, British Airways, American Airlines, Virgin Atlantic Airways and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
Here are some of the important facts and figures that you need to know when travelling to this famous city pair New York JFK to London Heathrow:-
- The average flight duration from New York to London Heathrow is 6 hours 55 minutes
- The flight distance between New York and London is 3,440 miles
- The two cities are served with 157 direct flights services
- British Airways provides 47 percent of nonstop flights on the New York JFK-London route
- Boston is the most popular connecting city when travelling between New York and London
- The most frequently used aircraft on JFK-LHR route is the Boeing 777-200
- British Airways operates 180 flights per week between the two cities
- There are nearly 25 airlines providing services between New York and London
- A total of 366,179 seats are available for travel daily between the two cities
Contact Fare Buzz at 1-800-847-1963 now if you are planning to attend a conference, trade event, or for leisure, and let our Fare Buzz travel specialist help book your business class flights from New York JFK to London Heathrow.
Business travelers can get $100 back for booking a flight! Speak to a travel specialist to get an unpublished fare!