Book Cheap Business Class Tickets from Boston to Zurich
Boston, one of the most historic cities in the United States, is New England’s crown jewel. The city has witnessed unhindered and continuous growth in both business and international tourism. With many startups and businesses thriving here, business travel to Boston is a real treat. The city has many convention centers for meetings, good hotels and restaurants, and cultural attractions. The city, with its great infrastructure, is a fascinating mix of business, culture, food and entertainment. Boston’s Logan International Airport (BOS) keeps the city well connected with different parts of the world, particularly Zurich. Swiss operates daily flights to Zurich. Among other European carriers serving Boston include Icelandair and Lufthansa.
Zurich, one the world’s largest financial centers, is home to many insurance companies and major world banks. This picturesque, largest city in Switzerland holds a strategic position in the heart of Europe. Its attractive location, high quality of life, renowned educational institutions, highly-skilled professionals and workers, and low taxes make the city a preferred destination for numerous international companies to set up their headquarters. Moreover, the ideal conditions here have made the city a great destination for organizing successful conferences and meetings. It is no wonder that Zurich, which is characterized by panoramic views of the Alps and lake breezes, has become a fantastic destination for both business and pleasure. Zürich Airport (ZRH), also known as Kloten Airport, offers great accessibility to major U.S. cities, including Boston, through leading international airlines. Swiss operates daily flights to Zurich. Among other European carriers serving Boston and Zurich include Icelandair and Lufthansa.
If you are planning to visit Zurich from Boston, here are some of the interesting facts you should know about this important Business Class City Pair :-
- Flight distance from Boston to Zurich is 6,020.2 km or 3,740.8 miles
- Approximate flight duration to reach Zurich from Boston is 7 hrs 46 mins
- Swiss operates 28 nonstop flights from Boston to Zurich every week
- All flights from Boston to Zurich make departures during night hours
- Airbus A340-300 with 219 seats is the smallest aircraft conducting nonstop flights on the Boston-Zurich route
- On average a total of 295 seats are offered daily between the two cities
- All the nonstop flights to Zurich from Boston are conducted by Swiss
- Airbus A330-300 with 236 seats is the largest aircraft serving nonstop flights to BOS-ZRH
- Popular airlines conducting flights from Boston to Zurich are Swiss, United Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Icelandair and Air Canada
- A total of 1,601 seats are offered per week on nonstop flights from Boston to Zurich
Contact Fare Buzz when booking business class tickets from Boston to Zurich!
- Call 1.800.847.1963 to speak directly to a Fare Buzz Travel Specialist about special negotiated fares. Get $100 cash back for booking business flights today!
- Book online at FareBuzz.com
- Earn 2x Buzz Reward Points when you join as a Fare Buzz Rewards Member. Just download the App today!