Top Flight Deals to Port Au Prince
* Travel dates Nov 08-Dec 08. Fares updated on: 9/25/2018 at 1:42 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Miami to Port Au Prince
Port au Prince is the largest and the capital city of Haiti. The Caribbean destination is a popular travel hotspot in the region. A large number of travelers visit the city from across the world. Travelers from the United States especially visit the city during the harsh winter months to relax on its warm locales. Of the many attractions in the city, some of the most popular ones include Barbancourt Rum Distillery, Stade Sylvio Cator, Iron Market, National Museum of Art, Haiti, Etang Saumâtre, and Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption.
Many airlines operate service from Miami (MIA) to Port au Prince (PAP). Air France, American Airlines, and Delta Airlines are a few airlines that offer nonstop service to Port au Prince from Miami. Other airlines that fly the one-way route include Copa Airlines, US Airways, and Bahamasair. Miami International Airport (MIA) serves the Florida city while Toussaint Louverture International Airport (PAP) serves the Haitian capital.
Though both cities are popular tourist destinations, yet some of the interesting facts about the city pair include:
- The distance from Miami to the city is about 708 miles
- It takes about 1 hour, 55 minutes to fly from the Florida city to Port au Prince
- At least six flights operate on this one-way route each week
- No less than 1,049 seats each day are available to fly from Miami to the Caribbean destination
Travelers who wish to save big on their travel expenses can get in touch with our travel experts and book cheap tickets at best fares!