Top Flight Deals to George Town
* Travel dates Feb 21-Mar 27. Fares updated on: 1/14/2017 at 1:18 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from New York City to George Town
Georgetown is a beautiful city located in the Caribbean. Capital city of Guyana, it is a major tourism destination for travelers within the region and outside. Located on the Atlantic, the city boasts of gorgeous beaches, azure waters, several avenues for outdoor adventure enthusiast, and a number of natural bounties. Kanuku Mountains, Bourda Cricket Ground, Guyana National Museum, Pakaraima Mountains, Guyana Zoo, and Mount Roraima are some of the must-visited places in the capital city.
Georgetown shares a strong air network with the United States and other parts of the world. A number of airlines offer smooth connections to the city. Caribbean Airlines, Air Canada, WestJet Airlines, US Airways, and Delta Air Lines fly from New York City (NYC) to Georgetown (GEO). New York City has three airports namely New York John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK), New York Newark Airport (EWR), and New York La Guardia Airport (LGA). Cheddi Jagan International Airport (GEO) serves the city of Georgetown.
Both the cities are popular tourist destinations. However, some of the little known facts about the city pair include:
- The distance from New York City to Georgetown is about 2,546 miles
- 5 hours, 35 minutes is the approximate time taken to fly to the Guyana capital from the thriving U.S. city
- No less than 6,189 seats are available on this one-way route every day
- Port of Spain is a popular stopover hub from New York City to Georgetown
Travelers keen on booking cheap tickets to Georgetown from New York City can contact Fare Buzz. It’s time to book a seat at beast fares now!