Cheap Tickets from New York to Port Of Spain
Port of Spain, the capital city of the island of Trinidad and Tobago is one of the most popular destinations on the isle. Apart from being a major hub for administration and retail, it also serves as the hotspot for travelers visiting the Caribbean region. The city is wealthy in terms of natural beauty and resources. Blessed with turquoise waters, gorgeous shorelines, enchanting mystique, and unlimited thrill, the city is a haven for travelers in search for exciting underwater and outdoor activities. Many attractions offer solace to the travelers and some of the most popular names include Paramin Village, Woodford Square, Englishman's Bay Emperor Valley Zoo, Castara Bay, and Yerette.
Many airlines serve the capital city. Some of the carriers that offer nonstop service from New York include JetBlue Airways and Caribbean Airlines. Other airlines like US Airways, American Airlines, WestJet Airlines, and British Airways also fly to the city from New York. Piarco International Airport (POS) receives flights from international destinations in Port of Spain. New York on the other hand, is served by three main airports namely New York John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK), New York Newark Airport (EWR), and New York La Guardia Airport (LGA).
Some of the lesser-known facts about the city pair include:
- 2,213 miles is the approximate distance from New York (NYC) to Port of Spain (POS)
- It takes about 4 hours, 56 minutes to fly to Port of Spain from New York
- At least 102 flights depart New York for Port of Spain each week
- No less than 41,439 seats are available every day from New York to Port of Spain
- Caribbean Airlines, the national carrier of Trinidad and Tobago operates the largest number of direct flights from New York to Port of Spain
- Miami is the most popular connection for one stop destination between the city pair
All those who wish to connect from New York to Port of Spain and book cheap tickets can call our travel experts at 1-888-808-4123.