Top Flight Deals to Lagos
* Travel dates Nov 04-Dec 03. Fares updated on: 9/21/2020 at 5:26 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from New York to Lagos
Lagos is one of the main cities in Nigeria. Second only to the capital city of Abuja, Lagos is a fast growing city in the entire African continent. Nigerians are proud of the city and of all that it reflects of their culture and heritage. The city is a hub for travelers’ visiting the country. Of the many popular attractions, some of the names that are a hit with the locals include Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, and Nigerian National Museum.
The city is easily accessible from New York as many airlines operate service here. Carriers like Virgin Atlantic, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, Air France, and Etihad operate flights from New York (NYC) to Lagos (LOS). Lagos city is served by Lagos Airport. New York boasts of three main airports namely New York John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK), New York Newark Airport (EWR), and New York La Guardia Airport (LGA).
Both these cities shares a strong air network and some of the very interesting facts about the city pair include:
- Distance from New York to Logos is 5,272 miles approximately
- It takes almost 11 hours, 3 minutes to fly to Lagos from New York
- Delta Air Lines leads the route and offers most numbers of one-stop flights
- At least 11 airlines offer service from New York to Lagos
- Most one-stop flights find Atlanta as their favorite stopover destination
- 131,625 is the number of seats available from New York to Lagos on a daily basis
- 279 flights depart New York for Lagos every week
Passengers who are interested to book cheap airfares to Lagos can get in touch with one our travel experts at Fare Buzz today!