Top Flight Deals to Accra
* Travel dates Jul 04-Aug 07. Fares updated on: 5/27/2017 at 6:11 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Orlando to Accra
Accra, the capital city of Ghana is a popular travel destination in the country and the region. This African city is one of the most frequented cities and represents images of a modern day. A well-developed, civilized, and beautiful city, it continues to entice travelers from different parts of the world to its alluring premises. Millions of travelers visit here each year. It does not look like a stereotypical third world city, instead is incredible in every aspect. Travelers visiting here are astounded at its wealthy offerings. Of the many popular tourist attractions, some of the famous names include The National Museum of Ghana, Kakum National Park, Labadi Beach, Lake Volta, and Mole National Park.
Various airlines fly to this city from different corners of the world. It also shares strong air connectivity with various United States gateways. Travelers can book incredible cheap flight deals from Orlando (ORL) to Accra (ACC) with Fare Buzz as it offers lucrative and irresistible offers on fares. Airlines like British Airways, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, Lufthansa, Emirates, Turkish Airlines, KLM, Alitalia, TAP Portugal, and South African Airways fly to Kotoka International Airport (ACC) from the Florida city. On the other hand, Orlando boasts of three airports namely Orlando International Airport (MCO), Orlando Sanford Airport (SFB), and Orlando Executive Airport (ORL).
Let us look at some of the intriguing facts about these famous cities:
- Total distance from the Florida city to the Ghanaian capital is about 5,505 miles
- It takes almost 11 hours, 31 minutes to fly between the city pair
- At least, nine airlines operate service on this one-way sector
- Atlanta in the state of Georgia is the preferred stopover for most flights en-route Accra from Orlando
- Roughly, about 117 flights depart the Florida city each week for the capital city