Top Flight Deals to Amsterdam
* Travel dates Jan 05-Feb 04. Fares updated on: 11/27/2020 at 4:29 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Orlando to Amsterdam
Amsterdam, the Dutch capital is a graceful city in the country and the whole of Europe. The gorgeous capital city in the Kingdom of Netherlands is famous for its vibrant offerings. Among other things, it is famous for its colorful and alluring tulip gardens. It is also popular for vibrant architecture, incredible canals, variety of food, and above all the friendly atmosphere. It represents true spirit of Europe. Travelers visiting here are mesmerized with its wealth of incredible attractions and sightseeing options. Some of the most popular places of interest here include the names like The Olympic Stadium, The Anne Frank House, Paradiso, The Van Gogh Museum, The Museum of Bags and Purses, Jordaan, and Science Center Nemo.
The Dutch capital is connected to other important world cities. It receives flights from various gateways in the United States each day. Travelers can book cheap tickets from Orlando (ORL) to Amsterdam (AMS) with Fare Buzz. Airlines like Norwegian, Aer Lingus, British Airways, KLM, Lufthansa, United Airlines, US Airways, Delta Air Lines, KLM, and Aeroflot fly from Orlando to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS). Orlando is proud and boasts of its three airports namely Orlando International Airport (MCO), Orlando Sanford Airport (SFB), and Orlando Executive Airport (ORL).
Though the cities are unique in lot many ways, let us look at some interesting facts related to both these cities:
- Amsterdam is roughly 4,536 miles away from Orlando
- It takes almost 9 hours, 34 minutes to arrive in the Dutch city from Orlando
- At least 19 airlines offer flights between this city pair
- 269,333 seats are available from the Florida city to the Dutch capital every single day
- Atlanta is a popular stopover destination en-route Amsterdam from Orlando
- At least 163 flights depart Orlando for the capital city of the Netherlands every week