Top Flight Deals to Bangkok
* Travel dates Jan 22-Feb 21. Fares updated on: 12/10/2018 at 1:03 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Orlando to Bangkok
Bangkok, the beautiful Thai capital, is renowned world over as ‘City of Angels’. This city of contrasts presents a fascinating sight with its skyscrapers and megamalls intermingling harmoniously with 200-year-old villages and Buddhist temples in the same cityscape. Bangkok is among the few cities in the globe where tourists are rewarded with exploration quite handsomely with so many activities taking place on the city’s streets.
Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) keeps the city well connected with Orlando International Airport (MCO). Important airlines offering flights from Orlando to Bangkok include China Airlines, Asiana Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Air China and Turkish Airlines.
Knowing about this city pair is advantageous. This will be helpful in preparing in advance for your journey ahead. These facts are the following:
- It takes 19 hours 32 minutes for an airline to reach Bangkok from Orlando
- 2 two stop or more flights are being operated by Brussels Airlines from MCO to BKK
- The shortest flight distance between the two cities is 10,936 miles. Qatar Airways operates the shortest flight
- The largest aircraft deployed on Orlando-Bangkok route is a Boeing 757 configured with 188 seats. Gulf Air operates the largest aircraft
- London is the best destination to connect to one-stop flights for travel on this route
- Majority of one-stop flights are operated by Lufthansa
- Air China operates a 144-seat Airbus 325. It is the smallest aircraft flown on this route
- Bangkok is served by 31 airlines from Orlando
- A total of 159 flights are offered per week by various airlines for travel between the two destinations
With so much activities witnessed on the streets of the beautiful Thai capital, this is among the few cities in the globe where tourists are rewarded with exploration quite handsomely. Bangkok is just waiting to be explored!