Top Flight Deals to Barcelona
* Travel dates Apr 02-May 02. Fares updated on: 2/20/2019 at 4:40 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Orlando to Barcelona
Barcelona’s rich cultural history is the prime attraction for tourists from world over. Founded by the Romans, Barcelona has emerged as an economic powerhouse of Brazil and that of Latin America. Home to famous world-class museums, the city attracts sports enthusiasts from world over round the year with many sporting events taking place here.
Orlando International Airport (MCO) connects Barcelona with many airlines operating flights services to the city. Barcelona-El Prat Airport (BCN) handles regular flights from Orlando. Major airlines offering flights between the two destinations include American Airlines, United Airlines, Air France, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Turkish Airlines.
Here are some of the interesting facts that you should know. This adds to your knowledge and makes your travel smooth. These facts are the following:
- Barcelona is connected with Orlando with 175 flights every week
- The two cities can be reached with flights offered by 23 airlines
- 13 one-stop flights are operated by Air France providing seamless connection
- The smallest aircraft operated on this route is by Continental Airlines. The aircraft deployed is a 12-seater Airbus 325
- The flight duration from MCO to BCN is 9 hours 47 minutes
- Airlines providing flights services between the two cities are offering a total of 290,708 seats per day
- Most one-stop flights on Orlando-Barcelona route are operated by Delta Air Lines
- BMI operates the shortest flight on this route. The shortest distance is 5,232 miles
- Austrian Airlines operates a 182-seat Boeing 757. It is currently the largest aircraft flown between the two destinations
Barcelona, originally founded by the Romans, is steeped in history. It has of late emerged among the most visited tourist destination in Europe. Barcelona is ready to welcome you!