Top Flight Deals to Cancun
* Travel dates Jan 19-Feb 14. Fares updated on: 12/8/2018 at 1:12 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Orlando to Cancun
Cancun, the famous resort destination of Mexico, reflects the country’s 1,000-year-old history and its splendid natural beauty. The magnetic appeal of the city offers several reasons for the tourists to visit Cancun. This captivating beach resort attracts the tourists with its white-sand beaches and sparkling turquoise waters.
There are many airlines that offer direct flights to Cancún International Airport (CUN) from Orlando. Major airlines providing flights from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to Cancun include Delta Air Lines, JetBlue Airways, US Airways and United Airlines.
Some of the interesting facts about this city pair are worthwhile to know. These would be beneficial for you in the long term. These facts are the following:
- Atlanta is the preferred destination for connecting to one-stop flights for travel between Orlando and Cancun
- 193 weekly flights keep the two cities connected to each other
- Qantas Airways is offering 4 one-stop flights on Orlando-Cancun route
- The largest aircraft on this route is operated by Aeromexico. The aircraft flown is a 224-seater Boeing 737
- The flight time from Orlando to Cancun is 1 hour 43 minutes
- A total of 13 airlines are currently serving the two cities
- Lufthansa is the smallest aircraft operator on this route. The airline has deployed a 144-seat Boeing 737
- The shortest flight distance between the two destinations is 722 miles. Iberia Airlines operates the shortest flight
- Both the cities share among themselves a total of 178,705 seats per day
Visit Cancun, the premier resort destination in Mexico. Get yourself captivated with the spellbinding natural beauty on your visit to Cancun.