Top Flight Deals to Fort Lauderdale
* Travel dates Jul 02-Aug 01. Fares updated on: 5/23/2019 at 4:37 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale, which is home to 37-km-long sunny beaches, has become a famous tourist destination attracting all types of visitors from different parts of the world. Fort Lauderdale, with its complex network of canals, is a premier yachting hub in the U.S. The city attracts many enthusiasts passionate about boating as well as water sports. Fort Lauderdale is also renowned world over as a popular weekend getaway for spring break crowd.
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) can be easily reached from Orlando with leading airlines and discount carriers operating flights here. Flights from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to Fort Lauderdale are mainly operated by United Airlines, Spirit Airlines, AirTran Airways and Gulfstream.
Here are few basic facts about this city pair. This will help you know these destinations better and how well to prepare for your travel in advance. These facts are as follows:
- Saab 340 configured with 34 seats is the smallest aircraft flying between Orlando and Fort Lauderdale
- FLL is served with 32 flights from MCO every week
- About 56 percent of the flights operating between the two cities depart during the morning hours
- 18 nonstop flights on Orlando-Fort Lauderdale route are currently operated by Gulfstream
- It takes only 41 minutes for a flight to reach FLL from MCO
- Airlines conducting flights on this route are offering a total of 3,104 seats per week
- Airbus A320 aircraft configured with 178 seats is the largest aircraft presently operating on this route
- The shortest distance for a nonstop flight between the two cities is only 176 miles
Fort Lauderdale with its 37-km-long sunny beaches is a popular tourist destination in the United States, particularly for spring break crowd. A major yachting hub in the country, Fort Lauderdale will enthrall you endlessly.