Top Flight Deals to Frankfurt
* Travel dates Apr 02-May 02. Fares updated on: 2/20/2019 at 1:53 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Orlando to Frankfurt
Frankfurt is a financial and business hub of Germany. This prominent German city is popularly called ‘Mainhattan’ because of its location on River Main. Frankfurt is home to one of the largest stock exchanges in the globe. Being a major hub of business and finance in Europe, Frankfurt continues to attract millions of business-cum-leisure visitors with numerous trade fairs being held here round the year.
Frankfurt is well connected with Orlando International Airport (MCO) with many airlines providing nonstop and connecting flights services. Major airlines operating flights from Orlando to Frankfurt Airport (FRA) include Airberlin, Brussels Airline, Icelandair, Alitalia and Turkish Airlines.
Want to know more about this city pair? Here are some interesting facts that will enhance your knowledge and ensure a smooth travel in future. The facts are as follows:
- Iberia Airline operates a 267-seater Boeing 777. It is the largest aircraft currently operated on Orlando-Frankfurt route
- The shortest flight distance of 5,064 miles between the two cities is being operated by Aeromexico
- Frankfurt shares a total of 178 flights every week with Orlando
- 101 two stops or more flights are being offered by KLM Royal Dutch Airlines on this route
- Brussels Airlines is operating the smallest aircraft flown between MCO and FRA. The aircraft flown is a 182-seat Boeing 757
- Airlines operating flights between the two destinations are offering a total of 358,925 seats per day
- Most travelers prefer Washington D.C. as the best destination to connect to one-stop flights for traveling on this route
- Frankfurt is being presently served with 23 airlines from Orlando
- The flight duration from Orlando to Frankfurt is 9 hours 59 minutes
Frankfurt, also called ‘Mainhattan’, for being situated on River Main is home to world’s one of the largest stock exchanges. A true business and finance hub of Germany, Frankfurt welcomes business-cum-leisure travelers round the year with its many trade fairs.