Top Flight Deals to Johannesburg
* Travel dates Nov 27-Dec 27. Fares updated on: 10/17/2018 at 1:33 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Orlando to Johannesburg
Do you want to visit the biggest urban forest in the world? Then head off to Johannesburg, which is home to nearly 10 million trees. Finding such a huge number of trees in a single city is fascinating indeed. A visit to Johannesburg is exciting in itself. Popularly called Jozi or Joburg, the city’s uniqueness and diversity offers a great experience to the tourists. Come and visit Johannesburg. The prominent city in South Africa is waiting to be explored.
Johannesburg’s O. R. Tambo International Airport (JNB) can easily be reached from Orlando and other cities in the United States. Major airlines offering flights from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to Johannesburg include Delta Air Lines, Air France, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, TAP, Turkish Airlines, Iberia Airline, British Airways, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic Airways.
Some of the interesting facts about the city pair will enable you know these destinations better. Make your journey smoother now. These facts are as follows:
- Johannesburg can be reached in 16 hours 51 minutes from Orlando
- Turkish Airlines operates the smallest aircraft on Orlando-Johannesburg route. The aircraft flown is a 182-seat Boeing 757
- The shortest flight distance between the two cities is 9,920 miles. Air France operates the shortest flight on this route
- The two destinations share between themselves a total of 129 flights every week
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers 101 two stops or more flights on this route
- TAP operates a 216-seat Boeing 757. It is currently the largest aircraft flown on the route
- Travelers connecting for one-stop flights prefer Atlanta for travel between the two destinations
- A total of 17 airlines are offering flights services on this route
- Most one-stop flights between MCO and JNB are operated by Delta Air Lines
Johannesburg, popularly called Jozi or Joburg, offers a fascinating experience to the tourists with its uniqueness and diversity. The city offers everything that a visitor might just be looking for.