Top Flight Deals to Kingston
* Travel dates Jan 07-Feb 04. Fares updated on: 11/25/2020 at 9:26 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Orlando to Kingston
Kingston is the capital and a popular beach city in the island country of Jamaica. It is a thriving holiday destination in the gorgeous Caribbean region. Hundreds of travelers throng the city to soak in the sun and indulge in a fun filled time with friends and family here. The city is most famous for its exciting outdoor adventures, breathtaking locales, striking white sand beaches and immaculate waters. Various restaurants around here serve delectable seafood that tickles the taste buds of the travelers. With so much to do here, travelers are sure to have a great time. The city has numerous attractions worth a visit. Some of the most visited ones include National Heroes Park, The National Gallery of Jamaica, The Blue Mountains, Lime Cay, and Bob Marley Museum.
The Jamaican capital is a famous entry point into the isle country. Millions of travelers frequent it each month from different parts of the United States and the world. Various airlines connect Orlando (ORL) with Kingston (KIN). Some of the airlines, which operate service from the Florida city here, include Caribbean Airlines, Delta Air Lines, US Airways, JetBlue Airways, Air Canada, Copa Airlines, Iberia, and British Airways fly from the Florida city to Kingston Norman Manley Airport (KIN). Orlando has three airports namely Orlando International Airport (MCO), Orlando Sanford Airport (SFB), and Orlando Executive Airport (ORL).
While Orlando and Kingston continue to attract and allure tourists from different parts of the globe, some of the lesser-known facts about this city pair consist of:
- The Jamaican capital is 781 miles away from Orlando
- It takes almost 2 hours, 4 minutes to reach Kingston from the Florida city
- At least 62 flights connect this one-way route each week
- 60,374 seats are available on a daily basis from the Florida city to Kingston each week
- Miami is the preferred stopover destination on this city pair