Top Flight Deals to London
* Travel dates Jan 22-Feb 25. Fares updated on: 12/11/2018 at 1:17 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Orlando to London
London is one city that needs no introduction. Capital of the United Kingdom, it is forever brimming with happiness and activity. No matter the time, no matter the season, it continues to receive travelers throughout the year. People from different parts of the world visit the city for a pleasurable time with friends and family. The city represents a mix of modern and cosmopolitan. It welcomes all into its fold with a warm embrace. As vibrant as it is, it also has various attractions that are worth a visit. Some of the must-visits include Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Buckingham Palace, The Palace of Westminster, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, and London Eye.
Being a global city, it is well connected to the United States. Travelers can easily find cheap tickets between Orlando (ORL) and London (LON) with Fare Buzz. Airlines like British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Finnair, Iberia, Aer Lingus, Norwegian, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines connect this city pair. Interestingly both these cities have more than one airport. The three airports in Florida city are Orlando International Airport (MCO), Orlando Sanford Airport (SFB), and Orlando Executive Airport (ORL). On the other hand, London Heathrow Airport (LHR), London Gatwick Airport (LGW), London City Airport (LCY), London Luton Airport (LTN), and London Stansted Airport (STN) are all located in the British capital.
Let us however, throw light on some very interesting facts about the city pair:
- The distance between Orlando and London is 4,348 miles
- It takes almost 9 hours, 12 minutes to travel to London from Orlando
- At least 215 flights take off from Orlando for London each week
- At least 20 airlines offer flights on this one-way route
- The number of seats available from Orlando to the British capital every day is 339,670
- New York is the most loved city for stopovers en-route London from Orlando