Cheap Tickets from Orlando to Montego Bay
Montego Bay is a beautiful city located on the gorgeous Caribbean island of Jamaica. A popular holiday gateway, it continues to mesmerize the travelers with its immaculate beauty and breathtaking panorama. No matter the season, travelers continue to flock to this popular city for a fun and exciting time with their loved ones. It is blessed with various attractions. However, some of the most popular names here include Doctor's Cave Beach Club, Sam Sharpe Square, Cornwall Beach, Walter Fletcher Beach, Aquasol Beach Park, White Witch of Rose Hall, Montego Bay Marine Park, Bellefield Great House & Gardens, and Sandals Cay.
The Jamaican city is a popular city in the island country. It is well connected to destinations across the United States and the world. Fare Buzz has various options for travelers to book cheap tickets from Orlando (ORL) to Montego Bay (MBJ) every day. Airlines like AirTran Airways, JetBlue Airways, Spirit Airlines, US Airways, Copa Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, and Air Canada offer flights from the Florida city to Sangster International Airport (MBJ). On the other hand, Orlando boasts of three airports including Orlando International Airport (MCO), Orlando Sanford Airport (SFB), and Orlando Executive Airport (ORL).
Both Orlando and Montego are popular cities in Florida and Jamaica and are visited by large number of travelers each day. However, let us delve into some intriguing facts about this city pair:
- Montego Bay is at a distance of 725 miles from Orlando
- It takes about 1 hour, 57 minutes to arrive in Montego Bay from the Florida city
- At least 11 airlines depart Orlando to fly to this Jamaican city
- Not less than 183 flights serve this one-way route every week
- 137,187 seats are available between the city pair on a daily basis
- Atlanta is a popular stopover destination on this route